Friday 26 July 2013

Back to blogging


So here I am, after a few months 'off' blogging. Ive decided to start from scratch at a new little space on the internet! I used to write bethanyseabear but during my first year in uni I found myself not cooking and baking as much as usual, so blogging dried up a little as my course took over!
But since then I haven't stopped documenting places i've been, things i've eaten and cooked and all things in between (I've also been doing a spot of gardening too!) so I wanted to carry on blogging, just refining what i'm blogging about :)
So for this blog shelikedeating I want to focus on cooking, baking, yummy things to eat, where to go to eat, travel, and a few little things in between. Those of you who know me well, or that read my last blog will know food pretty much takes over my life! I find myself taking about food, eating it,  thinking about it, pretty much dreaming about food constantly so I'm happy to start writing and photographing it to share with all you other foodies out there.

1 comment:

  1. I love both your blogs Beth :) always great to read, you have made me want to start one when I'm in Sweden next year :) x

    ReplyDelete